Things You Should Know

I am Hannah and I’ve been going to school at Quest since 6th grade. Outside of school, I really like music. I play guitar, piano, ukulele, and I can play a little bass and banjo. I also sing and write songs. My favorite singer/songwriters are Taylor Swift and One Direction (including their solo songs). They are also my idols and I look up to them because they’re super nice and talented. My favorite movies are The Hunger Games (and the books) and A Star is Born. I love reading and one of my favorite book series is Stalking Jack The Ripper (quite gruesome though). I LOVE the Harry Potter books and movies too. I’m a fan of the Patriots and I’m a feminist. I used to live in Switzerland and I want to move back to Europe, probably to London. I want to move there because I loved Europe when I lived there and so I want to live there again. It’s also really pretty. My favorite musical is Grease and my favorite TV show is Brooklyn 99. And lastly, I am a Slytherin (yes, I took the official test). 

Things you should know ahead of Taylor Swift's reputation tour | Live  Nation TV

Pin by Arashian Tiara on Music | One direction photoshoot, One direction  photos, One direction pictures

One thought on “Things You Should Know

1. First question is…. why is the Sample Page still on your blog? Do you want it there for a reason?

That aside, you’ve got a great intro post but there are some things you mention that merit more detail! You can’t say something like “I really want to move to London” without giving us SOME insight into WHY! Also, you hyperlinked some things, but didn’t hyperlink others. Is there a reason for that?

The images are a nice addition, but they break up the post quite a bit. I almost missed the last text. Perhaps resizing the images so they aren’t quite so large would make the post format be a little cleaner. Or splitting them up, so it isn’t such a giant block inside of the text.